Why does First Ascent Financial work with the military community?
Military life is stressful. We recognize the demands military life puts on you and your family and we want to help remove uncertainty and bring clarity to your finances.
You have to balance your career, education, family, and personal life – so it’s more than understandable that you might not have time to figure out the answers to your financial questions:
- Should we save for retirement in the TSP or a Roth IRA?
- Should we buy, rent or live on base?
- Should we rent or sell our house when we PCS?
- Should I use the GI Bill for myself or my children?
- Is my SGLI, FGLI, or VGLI adequate coverage for my family?
- How much do I need to make as a civilian to replace my military pay and benefits?
Tell us what questions you have, schedule an introductory meeting.